Please ensure that you have the following:
- A Dropbox account
- Your login details for this Dropbox account
Setup Process – Convertr Platform
1. Once in the campaign, select the Processr tab.
2. Select the Integration tab and select Add Job.
3. Search and add the Batch CSV Integration.
4. Scroll down to the Connection fields and select Dropbox as the Type. Enter your Dropbox Username and Password.
5. Enter 'type = dropbox' and then select the Get Dropbox Token button.
a. You will be taken through a Dropbox authentication process; you will need to login to your Dropbox account:
b. You will then need to allow Convertr access to its own folder.
c. Once you have granted permission, you will be given your Dropbox API Token.
6. Copy and paste the Dropbox API token into the apiToken field.
7. Fill in the email address you would like notifications to be sent to.
8. Other optional fields can be filled:
a. File Format – This can either be .xls or .csv
b. Filename – Enter a name for your file
c. Send gzip- This can be set as True or False depending on whether you want the file to be sent in a compressed format.
9. Once all the fields have been filled in, select Save.