Convertr has the ability to connect directly to Hubspot's API and create contacts within Hubspot.
Please note, this integration does not submit data to a Hubspot form. For this, please see HTTP Integration Examples: Hubspot Forms.
- Hubspot API Key (you will need the correct permissions, please see the Required Scope on the Hubspot documentation linked above)
- Hubspot REST API fields
1. You will need to navigate to your chosen campaign, and go to Processr > Integration. Click Add Job, and then select Hubspot Integration
2. Next, enter your API Key.
3. Next enter your write permissions, this can be either:
- Create: This will create a new contact in Hubspot. If the email address matches a lead that already exists in Hubspot, then the integration will fail.
- Create or Update: This will create a new contact, however if the email address matches a lead that already exists in Hubspot, then we will update that lead instead.
4 Next is the mapping section. Here you will map the Hubspot REST API names to the Convertr field names. Enter the Hubspot fields against the Convertr fields as shown below:
To add additional fields, select Add Item.
Please note: you do not need the first row as this is just a guideline.
5. Once complete, select Save.