A Marketo Static List is a list of names from your database. This is distinct from a Smart Campaign, which is a programme that can trigger and perform actions on the lead
Please make sure you have the following details from the client before progressing with the integration:
1. The clients' field names
There are two further fields you will come across which are not prerequisites. There is the LeadListId and the LeadListParamName - you won't need both of these, just one.
The LeadListID is the ID of the static list you would like to integrate to. You will need this if the list ID is not hardcoded into the lead data itself. The LeadListParamName is a mapping for when the list ID is included in the lead.
1. Within your campaign, go to the Processr tab, navigate to the Integration tab and click Add Job.
2. In the drop down, select Integrate with Marketo and click Save.
3. Enter the credentials as provided by the client; this includes the clientID, the clientSecret and the identityUrl.
4. Dropdown lists will then appear in the leadListId and LeadListParamName fields. Select either a leadListParamName (this is dynamically filled depending on the lead information specified using the field name e.g. LeadID), or a leadListID (which is a static ID which will be appended to all leads e.g. 12345).
5. Enter the field names provided by the Client and map to the Convertr field names.
Please note: The clients field names should be entered on the left and the matching Convertr field names are entered on the right.
6. Once complete, your configuration will look similar to the below:
Click Save once you are done.