Value Based Routing enables you to route a lead or value to a specific destination, determined by parameters that you set.
1. Firstly, you will need to enable Value Based Routing within the campaign setup. Go to the Admin tab and select Setup.
2. Scroll down the page to the Delivery section, and use the dropdown to select Yes next to Value Based routing.
Please Note: You will not be able to have value based routing and score based routing enabled at the same time.
3. Next, select the Processr tab.
4. Within the Integration section, add your integration job or configure a current job and select Routing Values.
5. Select Add to add the routing values.
6. Firstly, enter the name of the form field that you would like to add the value based routing to. This example is using the field job_title.
Please Note: This must be a field which has pre-defined options; this must not be a text field.
7. Next, add the value that you want to route against.
8. Finally, select the Operator for your value based routing and click Save.
The operators include:
9. To add additional routing options, select Add and fill in the details as mentioned in the previous steps 6 – 9.
If routing to multiple endpoints, you will need to add multiple integration jobs and add routing values per job.