This document takes you through how to setup a LinkedIn App. This is needed when adding a Sign In button to your Convertr forms. More information on how to add the LinkedInSignUp to your form can be found within this document: Adding the LinkedInSignup to Your Form.
Creating Your App
1. Go to the LinkedIn URL and sign up for a developer account, https://www.linkedin.com/developers/
Please Note: The App will need to link to a company page which will be visible to users when they use the sign in.
2. When you have created an account, click Create App to start the process.
3. On this page, fill in the name for your app, as well as the company page you want to link it to.
4. You need to accept the legal terms at the bottom of the page to continue - by default, the app should be configured to Sign In with LinkedIn.
You can then click Create App to proceed to the next steps.
Configuring Your App
1. Within the settings tab of your App, in the Additional Settings at the bottom, enter your own Convertr Enterprise URL.
2. Navigate to the Auth Tab at the top, and take note of the Client ID and Client Secret - you'll need this to authenticate when setting up the Convertr Form.
3. Towards the bottom, you will have OAuth 2.0 settings. You will need to configure this area to ensure everything is working.
The Redirect URLs you need are your enterprise URL (similarly to step 1 of this section) and a LinkedIn callback URL. This should have the format:
Click Update once complete.
This should now complete the setup on the LinkedIn App, and the rest can be done by following this guide: Adding the LinkedInSignup to Your Form.