The Standard Email Integration is a basic integration method that will allow you to send every delivered lead to a specified email address. This email can include the lead details, or can be configured as a custom integraton email with information of your choosing.
Before starting integration, please ensure you have the following things:
- Email address of the recipient
1. Within your campaign, go to the Processr tab, select Integration and then click Add Job.
2. In the drop down, choose Standard Email Integration and click Save.
3. Enter the recipient's email address and select the Save button. You can add as many email addresses as you like by using the email2 field, and then clicking add to create email3 etc for any other addresses you'd like to include.
4. Select your format. You have two options:
This will send an email that has all of the lead's information that the platform has collected. With this option, you can customise the subject line of the email (here, ##campaignName## is a placeholder for my Convertr Campaign Name)
This will change the email styling to match Convertr's usual email branding (if you are using Private Label, it will have your selected branding!) Here, you can edit the subject line as well as the body of the email. The default settings output the below: