Live Email Validation Check
- This job checks a lead's email address against a global directory in real time.
- You can configure this job to fail addresses where the status is unknown. Set this to Yes.
Postcode Validation Check (UK)
- This job checks a lead's postcode exists.
Live UK Telephone Check (UK)
- This job checks that a UK telephone number is reachable in real time via API.
Duplicate Email Check
- This job checks that a lead's email address has not previously been used in another lead's details within a campaign.
Test Data Check
- This job checks that a lead is not a test lead by searching for the word 'test' in the details.
Non-Standard Character Check
- This job checks for irregular characters in certain fields of the lead details, for example first name as M1ch@el instead of Michael.
- You can configure this job to exclude particular fields, for example email.
Repeated Character Check
- This job checks for any repeated characters in the lead details e.g 'Maaaaaaaark'.
- You can configure this job to ignore certain fields.
First and Last Name Length Check
- This job checks the length of the first name and last name fields are not too short.
- You can configure this job to set the minimum length for the fields.
Duplicate Email for Same Publisher
- This job checks for a duplicate email address from leads that have come from the same publisher.
First and Last Name Check
- This job checks that the first name and last name fields do not match.
- This job checks there are a sufficient number of vowels in particular fields.
- You can configure this job to change which fields to check, and the minimum length of the field for the job to check.
Repeated Value Check
- This job checks that selected fields do not contain the same values.
- You can configure this job to choose what fields to check.
Telephone Format Check
- This job checks that the telephone number is in the correct format specified.
- You can configure this job to reflect how you want the format.
- This job checks fields and ensures there is no foul language in the lead details.
- You can configure this job to exclude certain fields from the check.
Duplicate Telephone Number Check
- This job checks that a telephone number has not been previously used in another lead's details.
Suppressed Telephone Check
- This job checks the telephone number against the telephone suppression list created on the platform.
Name is comprised of likely characters
- This job checks the first and last name fields for any unlikely characters caused by random keyboard typing.
- You can configure this to allow certain values and also to flag for a certain number of occurrences of unlikely characters.
Global Telephone Test
- This job checks a telephone number is valid using a third party API.
- You can set the base country of the campaigns for the leads to be checked against. If a lead comes in without a country code the lead will be checked against this base country.
- Match_Country - If a country field is present, this check will map the phone number against the country field to ensure they match.
Enterprise Duplicate Email Check
- This job checks that an email has not been used in another lead's details across all campaigns on your enterprise.
- You can configure this job to flag for the same advertiser, same publisher, billable leads and billable to publisher. You can also set dates to check between.
Lead Field Not Empty
- This job checks that certain fields are not empty.
- You can configure this job to check whichever fields you require.
Simple Conditional Validation
- This job checks that a field meets certain conditions.
- You can configure this job to check a certain field, set the operator you want to the job to enforce and outline the values that you want the job to accept.
Validation List Check
- This job checks a field value against a validation list created in the platform.
- You can set the required field to check, the validation list to check and the operator you want the job to enforce.
- You can also set the job to pass or fail if the value matches one in the list. If it is set to fail, then this is treated as a suppression list.
Length Check of Given Field
- This job checks the length of a specified field.
- You can configure this job to flag if a field is shorter than a chosen minimum, and you can select the field to check.
Multiple Empty Fields Check
- This job checks that there are not more than a set number of fields empty
- You can configure the fields to be checked and also the maximum number of fields to be empty
Rapid Post Check
- This checks to see if a source is posting to rapidly within a specified time period
- The time period can be configured within the settings of the job
- This job checks if a user has been overly active in multiple campaigns within a set time frame
- Within the configuration, you set the time interval and the number of campaigns
Lead Within a Time Period
- This job will fail any leads that are not received within a specified timeframe
- The time frame can be specified within the job configuration in the format YYYY-MM-DD
Live International Telephone Check
- This job checks the validity of phone numbers from more than 240 countries and territories
- This job will flag the lead if the Value Transform is not completed.
- This job will only work if Value Transforms are set up on the campaign
HLR Live Telephone Check
- This job checks the validity of the phone number using a third party
US Address Validation (US)
- This check is a background job which verifies a US address and returns the likeliness of the address being deliverable.
Multiple Field Duplication
- This job can be configured to flag leads based on any specified field(s)
- The configuration allows you to add fieldnames, select the operator and the level that the job works on for example campaign level or enterprise level
Eloqua Duplicate Email Check
- This job checks your Eloqua instance to see if an email address is already in there if so the lead is invalidated.
Multiple Short Values Check
- This job checks that a lead which has short values can contain specified information, it also identifies fields to be ignored.
- This is useful mainly in B2C campaigns.
Required Values Check
- This job checks that values must be within the lead details
Multiple Field Duplication
- A powerful job that allows you to differentiate leads based on specified values
- For Example, being able to differentiate between personal and company email address for leads based on duplication of first name, last name and email.