There are two methods of implementing sub IDs.
1. Setting a default Sub ID (also referred to as SID).
2. Implementing Sub IDs manually.
Setting a default Sub ID (also referred to as SID).
1. Within your campaign, go to the Publisher Details tab.
2. At the bottom of the Publisher Details page, insert your DEFAULT SUB ID.
3. Next select Save.
4. Click the Tracking icon beside the campaign of your choice.
5. Copy the Secure Tracking URL - this will have the default subID at the end of the URL.
For more detailed steps, please refer to the Placement of Default Sub IDs article.
Implementing Sub IDs manually.
1. Click the Tracking icon beside the campaign of your choice.
2. Copy the Secure Tracking Link and add your sub ID to the end of this URL.
E.g. if your Subid = 12345
Track the conversions
If you want to use it to track conversions you would have to reference the subID in the lead tag, you would then have to notify an admin user so that they can keep track.
When the conversion pixel has been fired, in the response you will receive the Sub ID that you have specified in your tracking link.
It is also possible to add multiple parameters to the tracking link.