Scheduled Delivery allows you to set the amount of leads that you want to be processed and sent to the client within a certain timeframe.
This can be useful if the client only wishes to receive a certain amount of leads, whereas the publishers are uploading more than this amount.
1. Within the campaign, you need to enable the scheduled delivery feature by going to the Admin tab at the top of your campaign and selecting Setup.
2. Scroll down on the Setup page and enable Scheduled Delivery and then Save at the bottom.
3. Once you have enabled Scheduled Delivery, you should see the below option appear when you click the Admin tab.
4. Select the Scheduled Delivery option, and click the Add button on the next page.
5. In the popup, you can set the delivery cap and timeframe in the fields and click Save.
Note: The count is cumulative and therefore please be aware that the Incremental Total should be the total number of leads that should have been delivered by the end date.