- Minimum length of 8 characters
- At least one capital letter
- At least one symbol
- At least one number
In addition, the following rules will be in effect to protect your account
- Password will require changing every 90 days
- Cannot use one of last 10 chosen passwords
- Account lockout after 10 consecutive incorrect password attempts
1. Select the Enterprise tab on the left side pane.
2. Within the Enterprise tab, select Configuration.
3. Scroll down to the Password Settings. Here you can change your password requirements accordingly.
4. Select the Save button, and this should update your password requirements. Once you have reset these, all users will be prompted to reset their passwords when they sign into the platform.