When a campaign has been created, you can choose to include different payout bands for publishers. This means that you can set different conditions that outline how much a publisher should receive per lead, which enables the user the option to easily give different CPLs on one campaign, preventing them having to create multiple.
For example, in the setup process below, the variable payouts have been created depending on the country, so each publisher would have different payouts depending on which country their leads come from.
1. Within your campaign, go to the Admin tab, then click Setup.
2. In the Financials section, set Publisher Bands to Yes to enable them.
3. Now go to the Admin tab and select the Publisher Bands section.
On this page, you will be able to add new payout bands - these will determine the conditions under which the publisher payout will change. You can add these by clicking Add Band.
4. A modal will now open where you can input the form field you want to filter bands by, the value the field needs to contain to be in this band, your band name and the default rate for the payout.
Click Save once you have filled in all the fields. You will be able to create as many bands as you need.
5. The created bands can now be applied when assigning publishers (see Assigning a Publisher to a Campaign) to the campaign. You will be able to see the different bands in the payout column and change them if needed.
Please note: The default payout will be used if the lead does not meet any of the conditions specified in the bands.
Caps on Bands
When applying Publisher bands, there is also the option to include a lead cap on each band. This will allow you to further specify how much you're willing to pay out for each band.
6. In the next column, when setting the cap you can select whether you'd like an overall cap for the publisher or caps on bands. Select Caps on Bands, and you can then input lead caps for each band.
7. Once this is complete, click Save at the bottom to assign the publisher. You will now be able to see the payout per band, as well as the required leads.