There are 7 steps to creating a campaign - this documentation will be focusing on step 5, which is Jobs. Here we have the option to add jobs multiple times by passing an array of JSON objects.
- User has been added
- Advertiser has been added
- Onboarding document has been received
Please refer to the following documentation on creating a campaign for more details on the full process for creating a campaign.
1. Once you have reached step 5 of creating your campaign use the Jobs with settings (JSON) option, highlighted below, to add the same job multiple times.
2. Use the example provided to create JSON required to add the jobs.
As a best practice we recommend that you copy and paste your JSON code into the following JSON Validator. This will ensure that the JSON code does not have any errors.
Example 1: Validation lists
Please note that for the above, the validation list must already be created in the platform, and the "list" field must contain the exact name of the validation list.
Example 2: Simple Conditional Validation Lists
Example 3: Email Validation Check
3. Once you are certain that the JSON is valid, copy and paste this into the highlighted section. Click the ‘Delivery tab or click Next at the top of the page to move on to the next stage.
4. Complete step 6 and then review the summary in step 7 before finally clicking the Save button which will then create your campaign.
5. Within the campaign, you can view these jobs in the Processr tab, under Quality Assurance. The jobs will have been configured according to the predefined values that were set in the JSON code.