1. Once you have logged onto the platform, select Advertiser from the left hand menu.
2. Identify your advertiser, and click View.
3. Click Value Transformations.
Here, you can either import, or manually create the value transforms.
Importing Value Transforms
1. Click Imports, and download the csv file.
2. Within the file, fill in each row with the value transform you want to add - values with the same original field name, new fieldname and group name will be grouped together.
Creating Regular Value Transforms Manually
1. Click Fieldnames.
2. Select Add Fieldname.
3. Enter the Original Fieldname and New Fieldname. Underneath this, enter the values that you wish to transform within the Original Value and New Value. You can add extra field names by selecting Add.
In the example, we are transforming the value of CTO to the new value of Chief Technical Officer.
4. Click Save.
5. Next, click Fieldname Groups - This is where you create groups to put your previously created Value Transform Fieldnames into.
6. Select Add Group
7. Enter a Group Name and drag and drop your fieldname(s) into this group. Finally select Save.
Applying the Value Transform to a Campaign
1. On the Dashboard, select View next to your campaign.
2. Within your campaign, click on the Admin tab and then select Setup.
3. Scroll down the page and tick the box Use Value Transforms and click Save.
4. Click the Admin tab in the left hand menu, and select Value Transforms from the drop down list.
5. Click Import.
6. Tick the group to import and select Save. Your value transforms will be successfully uploaded.
7. Next, go to the Processr tab and add the job Value Transforms and click Save.
Please note: if the value transformations are altered at any time, the Value Transforms job on the campaign will need to be deleted and added again in order to update the campaign.