This page will take you through each stage of setting up a campaign on the Convertr platform.
To do this, you will need to ensure the following:
1. User has been added
2. Advertiser has been added
3. Onboarding document has been received
4. IO has been added
Setting up a Campaign
1. On the Advertisers section, select an advertiser and click Create Campaign.
2. Under the Metrics tab, select your Performance Model; choose your Sector, Category and use the date selectors to enter your Start and End Dates. Then, click Next.
3. Under the Owner tab, enter the Campaign Name. The other fields are optional and can be added if required. Click Next.
4. On the Financials page, fill in all the fields for your campaign. Click Next.
5. Select the options you want for Tracking on your campaign, then press Next.
6. Select the Packages for your campaign. Click Next.
7. Under the Delivery tab, select your options from the drop downs (see Setting Up Integration for more on this). Click Next.
8. Scroll through the summary and ensure all the details are correct. When you are sure, click Save.