Note that you must already have integration set up on a campaign in order to begin testing.
1. Within your campaign, go to the Admin tab and click Setup.
2. Scroll down to the Settings section, where you can find the Enable Test Mode option. Set this to Yes and click save at the bottom of the page.
3. Now, all leads submit will be considered test leads by the platform. To submit a lead, click on the Creatives tab and navigate to the Landing Page section. Select View on your landing page and fill in the fields for a test lead.
4. Now, to check that your lead has gone through as a test, go to the Leads tab. Here you will find your test lead. You know it's a test as in the 2nd Check column there will be a blue box that says Pending/Test.
5. In the Delivery column in the above screenshot, it will say Delivered in a green box. This indicates that the lead data has been successfully delivered to the endpoint you have chosen for your integration. You can now confirm this lead data has come through successfully by checking the appropriate endpoint.
Please note: Before launching your campaign, remember to disable Test Mode by following steps 1 & 2 and setting Enable Test Mode to No.