User creation on the platform is quick and easy, in order to get a user set up you will need the following:
1. Their first and last name
2. Their email address
3. A valid mobile phone number with a country code (if using MFA)
Your ability to create a user will depend on your permission type and the type of user you would like to create.
Admin Users - Can create, a Publisher, Agency, Creative Manager, Advertiser, Advertiser Report User and Call Centre Operative.
Agency Users - Can create a Publisher User
To learn more about different user types select here.
1. Once you have logged onto the platform, select Users from the left hand column.
2. Click the Add New User button.
3. Firstly select the checkbox if you would like to enable each feature
a. Restrict Revenue - This will remove any references to revenue from the new users access
b. Multi Factor Authentication - This will require the user to have a valid mobile phone number, which requires a code when logging into the platform.
4. Enter the username, first name and last name of your user.
5. If you would like to enable SSO, use the 'Login provider' field to select the SSO available in your platform
5. If using a regular password, enter a password and confirm the password. We recommend using a password generator to ensure the password is secure. If using SSO this option will disappear and is not required.
Enter the user's email address and telephone number.
Please Note: If using MFA, the telephone number must be valid and live in order to function correctly
6. Select the Type of user to create, and tick whether to send an email to the user to notify them of the account creation. Once everything is set, select Save.
Sent Email is a preselected option, this will send the new user an email to follow a login process. We recommend selecting this option when creating a user.
6. Check all details are correct and select Save.