When a publisher is assigned to a campaign, they are sent a contract to sign, which will confirm the lead allocation and payout, as well as specify any terms and conditions.
You have the option to set up default terms at both an advertiser level and a campaign level, which will automatically send the specified terms to any relevant publishers when assigned to a campaign.
1. Once logged in, go to the Advertisers tab on the left hand side, and select your chosen advertiser.
2. Within the Advertiser section, select Account Details at the top.
3. Within the Account Details, at the bottom you can fill in your Default Publisher Terms here. Any publishers assigned to this advertiser's campaigns will then be given these terms.
Click Save once you are done to update.
1. Once logged in, go to your selected campaign.
2. From here, go to the Admin tab, then click Setup.
3. In the Financials section of this page, you can enter your terms in the Publisher Terms field. Then click Save at the bottom once complete.