When a publisher is assigned to a campaign, they are sent a contract to sign which will confirm the lead allocation and payout, as well as specify any terms and conditions.
You have the option to set up default terms at both an Advertiser level and a Campaign level, which will automatically send the specified terms to any relevant publishers when assigned to a campaign.
1. Navigate to the Advertisers tab on the left hand side and select your chosen Advertiser.
2. Select Account Details tab at the top.
3. You can fill in your Default Publisher Terms at the bottom of the Account Details page. Any Publishers assigned to this Advertiser's campaigns will then be given these terms.
1. Navigate to your selected campaign and click Admin>Setup.
3. In the Financials section of this page, you can enter your terms in the Publisher Terms field. Click Save once complete.