The Convertr platform has the functionality to set up a campaign with IO Management, to enable clients to manage their budget effectively.
Setting up a Campaign With IO Management
1. On the Advertisers section, select an advertiser and click Create Campaign.
2. Under the Metrics tab, select your Performance Model, choose your Sector, Category and use the date selectors to enter your Start and End Dates. Then, click Next.
3. Under the Owner tab, enter the Campaign Name. The other fields are optional and can be added if required. Click Next.
4. On the Financials tab, enter the financial details of your campaign by selecting Add to add the IO to the campaign, then enter how much to allocate to the campaign. The Total Contract Value will be automatically added. Enter the Per-action Payout Amount, Default Publisher Rate and check the Payout Restrictions & Terms. Click Next.
5. Select the options you want for Tracking on your campaign, then press Next.
6. Select the Packages for your campaign. Click Next.
7. Under the Delivery tab, select your options from the drop downs (see Setting Up Integration for more on this). Click Next.
8. Scroll through the summary and ensure all the details are correct. When you are sure, click Save.