Oracle Value Transforms
This document will outline the specific Value Transforms that are on every Oracle campaign. We will run through exactly what each of them do, and why it's important to ensure that they are not changed at all in order to ensure that leads continue to flow through to the relevant endpoints correctly.
The Value of Value Transforms
When duplicating a campaign, it's important to make sure that your Value Transforms are not altered at all. This ensure that the leads being uploaded continue to be routed to the correct destinations.
Occasionally, values may need to be added to an existing Value Transform, but their setup should not be changed at all.
*If the Value Transforms don’t appear as in the below image, please consult your Dentsu Management team to ensure they are correct.
Value Transforms Values
Each Value Transform is required by Oracle in order for lead uploads to be successful. See the list below to find out more about each of them:
NB: The IDs are specific to each campaign; the ones listed below refer to the picture above and will vary between campaigns.
- ID 256: This Value Transform is to ensure that the Convertr Campaign ID is being automatically placed in the notes_final field and subsequently placed into the Oracle integration endpoint correctly.
- ID 72: This Value Transform makes sure that Oracle's accepted countries and country codes are correctly imported. Oracle's endpoint will only accept a country code, it will not accept the full country name. For example, Argentina will not be accepted but AR will be accepted. A publisher can import the full name or the country code as this job will automatically accept this. This Value Transform ensures this is automatically processed for you.
- ID 504: This Value Transform automatically concatenates the Publisher Name to the Channel Code Key automatically in all NAM campaigns. In other regions, this job will automatically connect the country.
- ID 501: This job takes the Publisher Name and joins it to the campaign or asset to transform into Oracle-specific Channel Codes, so that it is entered correctly into Oracle's endpoint integration.
- ID 503: This Value Transform takes the asset name and transforms it into an Oracle-specific lead interaction origin such as a Webinar or a Whitepaper Download and marks it correctly into the endpoint.
Value Transform Tips for Success
- Do not change the Label names, Original Fieldname or New Filename values at any point as these are a prerequisite to ensure correct and smooth lead flow. If these Value Transform names are changed, valid leads will become invalidated and incur a delay on lead delivery.
- If any of these Value Transforms are changed, you jeopardise the smooth lead flow of any leads uploading to your specific campaign.
- If you feel you need to change a Value Transform for success please contact your Convertr CSM or Support for clarity and to ensure leads flow isn’t interrupted.
*Any questions please contact your CSM for more details.