Value transforms allow you to transform and append data to a lead based off of specified value criteria.
Advanced Value Transforms and Manipulations is an extension of the value transform process that allows you to manage, edit and transform data efficiently and for unique cases. Please click here to view the article on creating a simple Value Transform.
This section focuses on the Trim function, which allows you to automatically trim data. Please click here to view the Find and Replace functionality.
Accessing the value transforms:
1. Within the platform, select Advertisers.
2. Identify your advertiser and click View.
3. Click Value Transformations.
4. Click Fieldnames.
5. Select Add Fieldname.
The Trim functionality will remove any spaces from any value submitted under the given field.
1. Select Trim from the Type dropdown menu. This function will remove any excess spaces inputted on the start or the end of any value.
2. As shown in the Preview input, spaces are trimmed from the value.
3. Click Save.
The Trim Start functionality will remove a stated value from the given form field.
1. Select Trim Start under the Type dropdown menu.
2. Enter the value you would like to trim from every value in the Start Value box.
The Trim End functionality will remove a stated value from the given form field.
1. Select Trim End under the Type dropdown menu.
2. A preview output can be viewed at the bottom of the window.
4. Click Save.
5. Fieldname Groups collate your Value Transforms so you can implement them in your campaigns. You can add multiple Value Transforms to one group, which can then be applied to a campaign.
6. Select Add Group.
7. Enter a Group Name and drag and drop your fieldname(s) into this group. Select Save.
Applying the Value Transform to a Campaign
1. On the Dashboard, select View next to your campaign.
2. Within your campaign, select Admin > Setup.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select tick the box 'Use Value Transforms’, then click Save.
4. Select Admin > Value Transforms.
5. Click Import.
6. Tick the group to import and select Save. Your Value Transforms will be successfully imported.
7. Navigate to the Processr tab, add the Value Transforms job, and click Save.
Please note: if the value transformations are altered at any time, the Value Transforms on the campaign will need to be deleted and added again in order to update the campaign.