How to Manage the Call Centre Contact Status
The Call Centre functionality allows leads to be put on hold in the platform for a call centre to manually verify the data before being sent to the end client. This can be used by Publishers and Agencies and is used to enable the Call Centre users to log in to the platform to review and validate/invalidate leads before being sent to the client.
Setup Call Centre Functionality
1. Firstly you will need to enable Value Based Routing within the campaign setup. Go to the Admin tab and select Setup.
2. Scroll down the page to the Delivery section, and use the dropdown to select Yes next to Call Centre Validation.
Once this option has been switched on, an additional column will add to the table called Contact Status, along with telephone becoming a default in the table view.
When call centre validation is enabled, all leads will be held until the lead had been confirmed or rejected. Only leads that are valid or have been flagged as valid will display for Call Centre users.
Call Centre View
Manually Update Call Centre Status
When a Call Centre user logs in they will have the option to mark leads as Unconfirmed, Confirmed or Rejected.
1. Select the pen symbol by the Contact Status of your previously processed lead that you would like to update.
2. Select the status you would like to update the lead to.
3. Add any specific notes needed and select save.
These notes will be collated in the lead details and can be exported. As the notes incur additional details, they will be semicolon-separated in any reporting.
4. This will automatically flag the 2nd check as invalid and remove the lead record from the listing