Processr Job Groups is a feature that allows you to set certain conditions on when you want a Processr job to run.
For example, if you have certain account lists for different regions, you can set a condition to only run an account list if the lead comes from a certain region.
This can ensure that you can be more specific in terms of how you want to validate your leads.
1. Go to your chosen campaign, and then click on the Processr tab.
2. Within the Processr, you will need to select the jobs that you want to add to a group. If these jobs don't exist, then you can add them by clicking Add Jobs.
3. Once you have all the jobs you want to add to a group, select them and click Manage Groups at the top of the Processr Jobs page.
3. In the modal that appears, you can choose to either add these jobs to an existing group or create a new group to add them to.
To create a new group, you will need to provide a name and a score that the job gives a lead.
4. The new group will appear at the bottom of the Processr - you can now assign the conditions that will cause each job to run:
In a job group, only one job should run for each lead - the Job Conditions will allow you to choose when each job should run. You will need to fill these in for each job in the group.
The Job Conditions are based on other details in the lead:
Field - The field that we will look at to check if this job should be run.
Value - The value that needs to be in the above field in order to trigger this job.
In this example, we have three accounts lists set up. The conditions will make sure we only run one of the jobs in the group.
E.g. If a lead comes into this campaign and within the details they have United Kingdom as the value in country, we will only run job 2376, shown above, and the other two jobs won't run.
Once this is done, the Job Group setup will be complete.