This job ensures that leads are not duplicates within Marketo.
Please make sure you have the following details before progressing with the setup within Convertr:
Marketo integration details:
3. endpointUrl (eg https://238-OXH-473.mktorest.com)
4. A Convertr form (within a Convertr campaign*) *If you are a new Convertr customer, your Client Success Manager will assist you in creating your first Convertr campaign and form.
1. Within your Convertr campaign, go to the Processr tab and navigate to the Quality Assurance tab. Under the section named Processor Jobs, click the button + Add Job.
2. Select Marketo Duplicate Email and click Save.
3. Enter your Marketo credentials, including the clientID, clientSecret and endpointUrl.
N.B. The filter field will be set to email by default, as this is the only value that can be used.
4: The Days field is where you can specify the number of days in which a lead will be considered a duplicate by the platform. This is based on the last time the lead was updated in Marketo.
After that timeframe has passed, the lead will be processed as if it were unique lead entering your Marketo instance for the first time.
E.g. In the example above (Step 3), the Days field is set to 30. This means that when Convertr makes the request to Marketo, it will only flag the lead as a duplicate if the record has been updated within the last 30 days. However, if the lead was updated 31 or more days before, it would pass the job in Convertr and be processed as if it were a new lead.
5. Click Save.