The Marketo connected app gives Convertr an automated solution to pull leads into the Convertr Enterprise.
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Identity URL
- Smart/Static List ID (optional)
- Complete Convertr campaign
1. Navigate to Marketo under Connected Apps in the Convertr sidebar.
2. Click Add to add a new Marketo Account.
3. Enter the Identity URL, Client ID and Client Secret. Click save.
4. Once the account has been added, click View.
5. Input the campaign and connection details:
- Name the connection
- Select the campaign you would like to associate the connection to.
- Enter the Static List ID and/or Smart List ID
- Select the Convertr form you would like to associate to the connection.
- Select the link you would like to append to the connection (optional)
- Select the publisher you would like to assign to the connection.
6. Populate the form details. The left column should match the Marketo Rest field names. The right column should match the internal Convertr form.
7. Click Save.
8. This is how your connection will appear.