The following document will take you through how to reprocess a lead. When a lead is reprocessed it runs through all Processr jobs again. There are many reasons you may need to do this, including:
- Updates to the rules on the campaign
- Leads needing to be resent to the client
1. Select the leads that you would like to reprocess by ticking the box beside each lead.
Note: If the leads have already been delivered, you will need to mark the leads as undelivered before you can reprocess them. See the following document: 'How to Mark a Lead as Undelivered?' to action this.
2. Click Flag/Manage and a modal will open, displaying all the lead IDs. You can also type out the lead IDs here, or paste the lead IDs from a report.
3. Click Next and select Reprocess Leads. The modal will progress to the next step.
4. Once you have ticked the consent box, you can then click Save, and your leads will reprocess in the background.
5. Refresh the table contents in order to view your leads' updated status.
Important: Please note that any leads that are reprocessed would incur the same charge as a new lead, as the leads go through all the validation/verification checks again.