In this article we will be reviewing how to add default value settings to an advertiser.
We will define the different settings available, all of which are optional to assign as default settings to the advertiser.
Setting up these default values will expedite any future campaign setup under the advertiser. This will identify the standard rules set for every campaign going forward.
1. Navigate to the Advertisers tab from the left sidebar.
2. Select View beside your chosen advertiser.
3. Select Default Value Settings.
4. Fill out the required information in the modal that appears. Select the different tabs (Metrics, Owner, Financials, Tracking, Jobs and/or Delivery) to set defaults for the next pages.
Please Note: There will be five different tabs that you can set defaults for: Metrics, Owner, Financials, Tracking, Jobs and Delivery.
The electable options for each tab are identified and defined below.
a. Performance Model:
- None – This should be selected if you do not wish to set a default.
- Lead Gen (CPL) - This is the standard setup for campaigns, including all purchased Convertr functionality.
- Tracking – This will specifically track impressions, clicks, and conversions, but will not process leads through the platform.
- Both – Does your campaign apply to both B2B and B2C users?
- B2B – (default) Is your campaign focused on Business to Business?
- B2C – Is your campaign focused on Business to Consumer?
c. Category – Select the category that best fits this advertiser’s campaign types
d. Campaign Duration – this is a text field that will determine the amount of days allowed for this campaign to run.
e. End Date Extension – Numeric Text field – This will allow extra days for publisher to deliver leads past the campaign end date.
f. Unavailable Campaign Logic – Once the campaign is complete, how would you like additional leads coming to the online form to be handled?
- Allow Leads to Campaign – still allow those filling out the form to continue to be delivered to the campaign
- Show Campaign Ended Screen – Once the campaign end date has been reached, the user attempting to fill out the form would see a screen saying the “Campaign has ended”
- Redirect to URL – the option to redirect the form user to a url once the campaign has reached its end date
g. Publisher Delivery – Hold Publisher for over Deliver On/Off
- If set to On – the publisher will be allowed to deliver leads beyond their cap set in the campaign setup.
- If set to Off – the publisher will only be allowed to deliver at established lead cap.
h. Campaign Test Mode –
- This will allow the campaign manager to test the campaign setup without the leads delivering to an endpoint.
a. Account Owner – Text Field
- Who is the contact that you are working with for the delivery of these leads on this campaign?
b. Campaign Manager – Text Field
- Who from your team will be managing this campaign?
c. Publisher Contract – Autosign Publisher Contracts On/Off
- Would the default option for this advertiser allow the autosigning of Publisher Contracts?
d. Internal Campaign – Enable Internal Campaign On/Off
- This would be a campaign that may be used for testing, or process building purposes.
a. Fixed Amount Per Conversion – Numeric Text Field (CPL)
b. Default Publisher Rate (%) – the default is 100, unless you are tracking publisher costs through the platform
c. Currency – The currency the campaign should be reported in, such as USD or GBP.
Please Note: The currency must be already setup within your enterprise settings. If an additional currency is needed, please reach out to your CSM.
d. Enable Uncapped Campaign – On/Off
- This will allow the advertiser’s campaigns have an unlimited number of leads flow through the platform
a. Compliance Optin
- Single – Standard optin within the platform.
- Double – If client requires double optin for the lead to process, this functionality will allow it.
b. Landing Page Provider
- None – no landing page is associated with this advertiser’s campaign
- Hosted with Enterprise – will you be using Convertr landing page feature for this advertiser?
- Hosted with Advertiser – Is the landing page is hosted outside of the platform?
- None – no form is associated for this advertiser’s campaign
- Import Existing Form – Would a previously used form be imported through the platform? (Typically used in Master Campaigns)
- Create Form Later – Would the default for this advertiser be to manually import/create the form later in the campaign setup?
a. Select the jobs you would like to be defaulted into the advertiser’s campaign
- If the gear option is selected at the bottom right hand corner, the following options will be shown
- This will allow you what fields will show when electing the jobs.
- Select your view, and click Save.
a. Endpoint – Dropdown
- Select the endpoint that would be the default endpoint for this advertiser
b. Call Center Services On/Off
- This will enable call center services for this campaign. (If further details are needed on this feature, please reach out to your CSM to discuss.)
7. Select Save