Forms are a way of capturing lead data into the platform. Forms can be used as templates and associated to multiple campaigns. With the Global Forms functionality you can easily make updates to multiple forms at one time, keep fields consistent and easily create new forms. The main Global Forms document will take you through all you need to know about forms.
This document will take you through the process of importing a form.
How to Import a Form
1. Navigate to Forms on the left menu bar. Select Add Via CSV to import your form.
This page also shows the form listing table which allows the viewing, editing and removing of all previously-created forms.
2. Once the Modal appears, within the blue banner select the 'here' button. This will download the template or form for the campaign where you can populate your leads.
3. Enter your Form Name and the Slug will auto-populate.
4. Drag and drop your file into the drop zone or select browse files to find your form
5. This will take you through to the form builder, from this point onwards you can build your form as normal.