You can create a campaign in two ways, the first is from 'scratch' and the second is through duplication of a current/previous campaign. Campaign duplication can be done under the same Advertiser, or a campaign can be duplicated to another Advertiser. This can be done in two areas:
- Within the Advertiser tab
- Through a current campaign - COMING SOON
Duplicating a Campaign within the Advertiser Tab
1. Within the platform, navigate to the Advertisers section.
2. Click View beside your Advertiser name
3. Select 'Import Campaign'
4. Fill in the Duplicate Campaign details
- Select your Advertiser - If you are importing to the current Advertiser select that Advertiser or select the new one you are importing this campaign to
- Campaign to Import - Select the campaign you would like to duplicate
- New Campaign Name - Enter your new campaign name
- Leads Required - Enter the leads required
- Currency - Select the currency for your campaign
- Per Action Payout Amount - Enter the per action payout amount or CPL rate
- Start Date - Enter your campaign start date
- End Date - Enter your campaign end date
- Select which campaign elements to copy across (Publishers, Landing Pages and Forms, Creative Assets, Links, Payout Bands and Value Transforms
5. Click Save
Duplicating through a Current Campaign - COMING SOON
1. Within the platform, click View beside the campaign you wish to duplicate.
2. Navigate to Admin>Setup
3. Click Duplicate
4. In the 'Advertiser Receiving New Campaign' dropdown, enter the name of the Advertiser your new campaign will be duplicated under
5. On the right hand side, the Campaign section will show the name of the original campaign you are duplicating
Please note: This cannot be changed.
6. Populate the remaining details for your duplicate campaign
- Per Action Payout Amount (CPL Rate)
- Start Date
- End Date
- Select which campaign elements to copy across (Publishers, Landing Pages and Forms, Creative Assets, Links, Payout Bands and Value Transforms)
6. Click Save.