When delivering leads to a client, it is normal for the client or endpoint to return leads due to various reasons. You may then replace those leads or mark those leads as replacements in order to be able to report on them.
This document is made up of three parts:
1. How to mark leads as Replacement - Admin/Agency User
2. How to mark leads as Replacement - Publisher User
3. How to report on Replacement Leads
Replacement leads will not work with Convertr Connect
Replacement leads will not work for Publisher API
Replacement leads will not be available for custom column
How to Mark Individual Leads as Replacement - Admin/Agency User
1. Within the Leads tab in your campaign, select the checkbox next to the lead(s) you would like to mark as Replacement
2. Select Flag/Manage
3. Your leads will be populated in the Lead IDs section if they are pre-selected, but you can also enter additional IDs or use the Import Via CSV button to import the IDs.
4. Click Next and select Mark as Other.
5. Select the reason 'Replacement' and add a comment if necessary, then click Save.
Please note: The 'None' status allows you to correct leads if you accidentally mark leads incorrectly as Replacement
How to Mark Individual Leads as Replacement - Publisher User
As a Publisher User, marking lead(s) as replacement can be done during the importing process.
1. Select the Import icon beside your campaign
2. Select your form and slide the Replacement Leads toggle to the On position.
3. Continue the rest of the import process to complete your import.
Reporting on Replacement Leads
Replacement Lead reporting can be done in two locations:
- Report Builder
- Lead Export
When pulling these reports please ensure:
a) Ensure the fields 'Other Reason Type' and 'Other Reason Comment' are included in your report
b) If you are pulling a Report Builder Report, ensure you have included the condition for Other Reason Type > Equals > Replacement